Electrical Insulating Paper is made up of two layers of polyester fleece fused together with a high-quality thermosetting adhesive on either side of a polyester film. The strong electrical and mechanical strength of the polyester film is complimented by the polyester fleece's good impregnating qualities. This paper is very safe to use. Electrical Insulating Paper can wrap tightly and precisely around any size or form due to its great elongation and flexibility. Transformer coils, cables, and other electrical equipment are examples of typical applications.
- Used to carry the tension and weight of the conductors
- The material must have high mechanical strength.
- They'll need a lot of dielectric strength.
- Highly resistant materials are used
- Also used to insulate transformers and motors with electrical insulation paper.
- Has excellent electrical characteristics
- Quality tested
- High performance